I agree sort of with Donny. I would nit have expected anything good from Samson. But IF one likes the Stagepas they ought to give these guys a good workout. I am comparing them to the Stagepas.

As far as the Bose Compact system. I would and do not recommend that system to keyboard players. It does not have the range or the over head for much more than a guitar/singer in a small coffeehouse. They sound very brittle on top and have a nice low with a big hole in between. I always use the Bose to demo Martins and Taylors because it has no EQ to color the sound and is very clear and fantastic for acoustic guitar whose players (especially Taylor lovers do not like low mids trashing the sparkle hence the popularity of the 14 and 16 series over the Dreadnoughts in the Taylor line). Martin has even had to make a "Taylor copy" LOL http://www.martinguitar.com/

BTW It is very easy to mention the Samson Expedition and the Bose Compact in the same breath when you put them side by side and compare price vs feature. VERY easy. Now if you step up to the real Bose Systems thats another ballgame.
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA