Thanks for the welcome guys.

GAS (gear acquisition syndrome) seems to affect every serious musician I know. but highly recommended across the board. I tend to buy quality used gear - seems to me that given at least decent sounding gear it's really up to the player using it.

Thanks for the organ clone suggestions. Actually, I still like the sound of the EMU module, but miss drawbars a whole bunch. I've been hearing great things about the Ventilator, too.

At my urging, our music co-op just bought a C2 w/Trek perc/rev and a Leslie 50c converted to a 122, which I'll be picking up on Saturday. We'll use it for jams and also for backline at various events.

I know the PSR 2000 is pretty dated, but I've been very pleased with it (bought it from a forum member 2-3 years ago). My arranger playing is pretty much limited to the music room at this point, but dang it sure is fun. I also used it to play a couple Jay Ungar waltzs at funerals for my brother and mother-in-law.

I'm definitely interested in learning more about NH and other gig opportunities for an arranger instrumentalist.

We'll definitely be back in Cajun Country one of these days, and I'll give you a shout DonM.

Stephen, the closest I've gotten to a triathalon since the military is three broken ribs in an end over end mountain bike crash a few years ago - and I had to hump my bent up bike two miles back out to boot. Definitely slowed this old fart down. Oldest daughter lives in Orlando area, and is doing her first full marathon later this fall, in her mid-30s.

This is a great forum most of the time, and I'm glad to be here.