Fran,
I thought of how I could help and the only thing that comes to my mind is with styles. I have a friend that purchased many Technote styles finding the good ones is a job. For now I would say sit with the keyboard and then ask us about what you want it to do.

Keyboards act a bit funny – With all the controls on the Ty3 and the controls on my Kn7000 my voice (Mic) sounds the best by far on my Kn5000 without making any adjustments. It is also a fact that as age keeps coming we do not hear the sound as we did when we were younger. I was shopping for an acoustic guitar recently and found that the sound was not what I was looking for -–but it was close. I tried it again and noticed that when I directed my right ear towards the guitar it fell short. When I directed my left ear toward the guitar the sound improved a great deal.

I have a hearing aid for my right ear to bring the clarity I need to tune a pianos, this enables me to still offer a fine tuning. I wonder how many of us comment on what we hear and not what’s real.

John C.