Quote:
Originally posted by frankieve:
Looks like June for the 61 note Audya

and July for the module. There are some prices but they are not set in stone as of yet.

There is a new ford Focus coming out this Christmas and when it is released and shown in public you will be able to buy one a week later. What gives guys? People will have forgotten what the 61 note Audya looks like in June, Doh, no they won't Tone it looks like the old Audya, its called progress and it's got the same OS. I hope they have cured the problems on the MB and the SB and then Skude will perhaps buy a 61, thinking he will have better luck next time. But Frank has it got the same hardware, if so Skude keep pumping for your new bits, they are just going through the surface mount picker and flow soldering machine as we speak. If Skude puts his Audya on EBay, the new owner may never use the COUNT IN or the vocalizer and only one speaker, he’ll never know its shot! If he's deaf it will be a bonus, get it on Ebay Skude and stop pestering Ketron, it was only £4200, move on Skude, get a life, go fishing, start talking to the wife again. Hey DonM has gone quiet. I was just thinking when I swapped my T2 for the Audya (Doh)the local dealer said you don’t want a 61 note KB, look at this Audya 76 notes much better can’t live without the extra keys, now the new 61 note Audya much better takes up less room, must have one.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey