Hi to everyone on the Synth Zone BBS. It’s been awhile , but I thought I would let everyone know, that I am going to be taking a hiatus, or break from synthesizers and electronic music, and explorer other areas of creativity. For far too long now, I have been obsessed with synthesizers, and electronic music, and it has really affected my creativity. So I put away my synthesizers, and music stand, which has freed up space in my office, plus my gear, has been sitting quietly unused. I want to explorer, other areas of interest, that are not synthesizer, or electronic music related. Obsession, is an ugly thing, and I need to control my synth obsession.

At this point in time, I don not know if, I will be getting back into synthesizers, and electronic music, but maybe in the future. This will be my last post on here for quite sometime, I have no idea, how long I will be gone, but rest assured, I will pop in form time to time. This is something I have to do, and I hope everyone can understand and respect, what I am doing.

Paul a.k.a. analogcontrolfreak

BTW: I relize I have posted this topic before. But this time, it's different.