Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Personally, I would wait until the FORUM MODERATOR steps in, Tony, not some self appointed Mrs Grundy...

'Judge not, lest ye be judged' might be appropriate scripture, if we are bandying around the Bible to make our points...

Diki,

I understand what you are saying, at 66 next personally I am not offended or surprised what anyone says nowadays to me ,at me or to others, I do however respect what others perceive I say, that’s why we need to put **** in between letters that would offend, however I would never think of putting G*D for God, I would not consider it necessary. What I typed offended and in respect I will not do it again. I know not of any parallel that I could think to explain this one away, so Diki let this one go now not for you but for me and the complainant please. I am sure there are lines in the bible that would counterclaim what I did because that's what the bibles all about, but please let it stop here, for me!

Best regards Diki

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey