Quote:
Originally posted by --Mac:
I view the current Wersi lineup as being a direct descendant of the Theater (Theatre?) Organ in concept.

Thus, comparing it to auto-accompaniment keyboards that are all about the emulation of other real instruments via wav file samples and the like may not be exactly a fair thing to do. There exists a large base of those who like the Theater Organ sound and concept. Wersi seems to lean in that direction.

--Mac

Surely you jest. The Wersi has a huge assortment (1 Gig+) of sounds called Long Waves that are comprised of many multi samples that are intended to sound like the real instrument and do. Organ sounds are but one facet of the Wersi. You want even more realistic sounds than any embedded arranger has, simply load a VSTi into the Wersi and then you'll have sounds so realistic the only thing stopping you from sounding like the real instrument are the nuances and phrasing you'd need to understand about each instrument to try and fool even the best musician. Easier said than done for sure.

I see once again the Wersi bashers are out and yet I'm certain most have never seen a Wersi in person let alone played one. What a great way to base an opinion on an instrument by never playing it.