Why dont we make one thing clear? Ketron dont have their own OFFICIAL FORUM. AJ visits
this on good will and deserves big thanks and apreciation but he is not KETRON. Even Ted from
KETRON USA is not KETRON, just a distributor and cant do nothing about bugs nor convince
KETRON Italy. A lot of times we just waste nerves in here for nothing. This is not Korg where
Paolo (Korg Italy), Jerry (Korg USA), Malcolm (Korg Japan), Rich (Korg USA) actually interact
with us on the forums and care about something. Ketron Italy doesnt even know this exist nor
they care, lets be real. I am just a regular synth user and i still get to talk to the biggest heads
directly on the phone or e-mail, Korg USA, Korg Italy or Korg Japan. You think Ketron will allow
us to do that? The only BIG HEADS from Ketron i know is AJ and Sandro and AJ is just a personal
friend of mine, nothing really of bussines either. We need something Ketron Official where those
engineers actually look, read, correspond and else...you'll see then.

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 09-25-2009).]