Hi everyone!

I just received my new Axiom Pro 61 Midi controller and was amazed as to how well built it is. I love the keybed! The overall construction of this keyboard can not be compared to any other m-audio board I have owned. I do own a few others.

I am using it with Cubase and Logic and also Live but found the Mac Demo for One Man Band and discovered it plays as an arranger very nicely. It is nice to have a device that can do it all. It has great potential for creating your own custom arranger keyboard!

They Hypercontrol just plain out works. Sets up exactly as advertised in all the programs I have. I like the 4 zones in which you can set the keyboard to up to 4 zones or layer the sounds. It has 50 preset save areas. You can control these presets from a key assign above the board so if playing live you can switch them. You can control what instruments you use right from the keyboard. Choosing one from the DAW will bring it up and all its edit functions on the keyboard display.

I am just learning how to use this controller and so many of its functions I am not able to figure out yet. It has, by far more possibilites than any other midi controller I have used.

There are many instruction videos out there that are very informative on some of its functions which has helped. Most are on the M-Audio TV page.

Any thoughts on the board would be appreciated!

-LindaFus