Are we pushing too hard for perfection that’s already there? I have both PA2x and Audya and to me they both sound fantastic, how much more do you all want with better midi, better style, better programmability and so on. When the Lexus was first manufactured a little man travelled the World with a tape recorder and taped the sound of car doors shutting, trains, Rolls Royce, all in a bid to match the slamming of a Lexus door to sound just right, “IT’S A CAR FOR GOD SAKE”. I know the whole object of a KB is to get the best sounds but for who, us or the audience, how the hell do they know, half are tone deaf if you’re playing to line dancers. The car by the way you just want to start and be reliable, imagine “Joe com and look at my new Lexus, just listen to these doooors” My Audya I just want to press buttons and it will do what it says on the button, the enigma theory is you need to press button only in a certain order or it won’t work, that’s my only real complaint. BTW can’t we have a Lexus door slamming sample on the Audya, ONLY JOKING?

Regards

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 09-15-2009).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey