Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Good luck, Tony. It's going to be a real challenge to make a song with two chords in it sound like anything other than......a song with two chords in it. BTW, if 'heading South' takes you anywhere near Atlanta, give me a holler. You can always get a steak and bottle of cheap chianti here. I'm getting closer and closer to that hip replacement decision so getting some first-hand info on what to expect would be great. Take care.

chas

chas ... Yes, when I said something different, I meant something like what 124 did ... guess now I'll have to try it as a bossa ...

unfortunately #1 - I REALLY appreciate the invitation and would love to have the opportunity to meet you in person and hear you play some jazz, but I am headed to a wedding in Dallas, ... after landing in Big D, my wife and I will be driving to Shreveport to visit DonM, then going back to Dallas ... after the wedding in Dallas, we will be driving to San Antonio for a couple of days, then flying back home ...

unfortunately #2 - I've had my knees replaced, not my hip (yet!!!), so I can't give you any advice on the hip ...

t.