Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
Maybe you should ask Domenick of Lionstrac for the answer.

Just kidding Dom! The Mediastation follows the chords okay right? It's just lacking in overall quality of the factory Styles it has on it correct?

>> Is it any wonder Ketron and Lionstrac are little known companies with little known products? It's because the products they make can't seem to compete with the big boys as far as full functionality in the prodoucts that they do happen to make. And who's fault is that?? Why.. the little known companies with the little known products of course.

Hopefully the OS update will correct this inauspicious malady currently afflicting the Audya. Although I have my doubts... Stay tuned to find out.

All the best,
Mike

Hey Mike..My MediaStation is working great..It plays chord changes as well as any other arranger keyboard..I use the LiveStyler program that is interfaced with the MS control surface...I use the Tyros styles with the Yamaha VST (not the old little XG file from years ago)..It sounds every bit as good to me as the Yamaha XG arranger section of todays boards..

As I use the arranger sparringly..I have more than I need..

Here is some food for thought about this unknown company...My MS has the B4II organ, the Steinway Piano and a Rhodes VST that kicks butt with all the controls found on the old EP,s...People are buying the Nord Stage piano..and The MS with this setup is far better ..All 3 of the sources B4II, Steinway and Rhodes are superior to the Nord Stage...and the MS has better control too..

At the same price point as the Nord...you have the arranger, VST control, sampler,audio recording, sequencing, Audio playback and editing..etc...It starts to become a no brainer in value..compared to the Nord stage..or in fact any other keyboard in it's price range..

As for these companies folding tent..as you mentioned in previous posts...not even close..
Look for exciting news in the next couple months from Lionstracs..and also Ketron...you know..the companies unknown to so many..except people that can afford and appreciate them....