I think in general these arrangers today are pretty darn good when you take into consideration what each offers..., and what each model offers to its intended market.

I'd love to see more arrangers actually sound like they were made TODAY rather than 30 years ago in regards to the preset styles. Even the traditional styles today have changed quite a bit over the years.., but arrangers don't seem to do a very good job at covering that IMO.

What I'd also like to see is the PRICE MATCH THE QUALITY. Arrangers are just too freakin expensive when compared to their cousins on the other side of the fence. At the price these things sell for there is NO reason they can't be built better... The price is always going to be higher on them as long as the older generation (the intended market) keeps shelling out that dough for them. Hopefully one day consumers send a message to the makers (all of the keyboard makers) by simply NOT upgrading to the next model. Force them to either price them properly or BUILD them to the level of their pricing.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 07-02-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.