Apparently, Ketron fans don't need to listen to demos, discuss potential problems, or talk about issues readily apparent from demos and other owners' posts...

They are going to buy one or two of these things regardless of where the Audya is now. So, apparently, Ketron don't even NEED to fix this stuff before release, or after it, to be honest. Once they have your money, what's the point?!

My take on the guitar loop thing is that, after three YEARS working on the problem, if that's as good as it sounds now, that's probably as good as it is going to get. Three years? Well, they announced it two years ago. Surely they must have been working on it for at least a year BEFORE they announced it? Or maybe they just made some features up, announced it, and after the initial response, sat around going 'Damn! Now I guess we have to make good on our hype!'

Sadly, they failed.

Perhaps they have learned to NOT announce features until they have proven to themselves that it CAN be done... Perhaps not. I guess the NEXT Ketron announcement will show this or not.

In the meantime, those who will buy Ketron simply for the logo, whether the advertised features work or not, will probably keep them in business...