Quote:
Originally posted by sunster:
Thanks for all your comments...Sweet and Sour. Im happy you at least took the time and commented on my new keyboard and I take it all with a pinch of salt !!!

Cheers,

SUNNY

Would that others would do the same thing.

Mind you, take a look at what some of the more frenzied posters actually play, and decide for yourself if they were defending YOU, or the choice of arranger THEY made... I don't think Gary or Ian would have given a damn if this was a critique of a Roland or Korg (and I hope you noticed it was in no way a criticism of YOU, just the 'weight as primary consideration' issue - and yes, at least I noticed your 'downgrading' comment. Good job Ian didn't!).

But you have got to laugh at someone that takes such offense at a mild criticism of an arranger issue, and points out my need to apologize by being as personally insulting as he can be! Apparently, he feels that turning an arranger discussion into a personal gutter slanging match (which I will NOT dignify by responding to) is not hypocrisy of the highest order...

Maybe it's gutter language like that that is discouraging some from posting here...?

Noooo... How could THAT be possible? Easier to blame someone else, I guess.