First things first... I play live as much as I do studio work. And down here in my little market, there is no such thing as cartage! I move my G70 myself, or often with the help of my guitarist. But a nice foldable dolly, and good leverage technique (and the newer handicapped access laws!) mean that I rarely EVER have to dead lift the entire thing. Roll in, roll out. I'm in my fifties, but lifting 45 lbs. onto a stand is no real task... I'm sure you don't leave your grandkids on the ground just because they are that heavy (do you tell them at five that they are too heavy for you?)...

Life, they say, is all about finding the right compromise. Given a choice between sound, playability (everyone knows how critical a 76 is to my style), and weight, I know the only one I am prepared to make a compromise about

Until Yamaha make a PSR with 76, at ANY weight, I have to pass. Until Yamaha make a PSR with a piano in it with more body, dynamics and no phase issues, I have to pass. Until Yamaha make a PSR that sounds like a live band, rather than a CD, I have to pass...

But if they make one of those at 40 lbs.+, I won't rule it out based on the weight... Does that make me more or LESS biased?