Aw now come on dont be so hard on Ketron! this is new Tech, and it is exciting, its just that at the moment only Major and Minors are using the real audio, remember the drums and bass are fantastic, and if this board was the same price as T3 Aus $4500 bet they would sell a heap. Really its just the price thats the barrier to overcomming the shortcommings of the board. It has many fantastic features, as well as the Audio Loops but $7k Aust, sorry I dont think so Ketron.

There is a great market for them, but they really need to get that price down to a competative level. The one thing I learn from Arrangers is that you have to develop every style to suit both the player/singer and the song Gentre. So not all have the loops, as long as the midi is good and I believe this to be the case having the SD3, that should overcome. So you cant do more complex chords yet, but it has style, and great sounds along with 6 octaves, very up to date hardware, and expandable to get the new developments into it. As I said most working muso's need a backup, price is the barrier here