The truth finally comes out, eh? I think it might have behooved Ketron to fess up about all of this a couple years ago, which would have eased the impact of these Audya oddities by the time it was finally released to the public. Now that the truth has just recently been revealed (no thanks to Ketron) the shear brunt of the blow is hitting the consumer smack in the face, just when the Audya is set to be released worldwide. Which, in my opinion, causes not only resentment toward the manufacturer for hiding the information from the get go, but also it discourages many consumers from now possibly purchasing the Audya because of the big letdown of what the Audya can and cannot do. Of course the emphasis is on what it "can't" do as opposed to what it can do, realizing that 99.9% of keyboard musicians play more complex chords than just major and minor ones, and on a regular basis I would think too. I know I do.

Hopefully Ketron will stay afloat long enough to amend the deficiencies in the Audya on their next model e.g. the Audya {Part Deux}, etc. Although if the current Audya sells reasonably well as is then Ketron really won't have a compelling reason to correct the anomalies of the current version. Which would be business as usual I suppose, correct?

>> I kind of feel bad for Ketron. I really do. I honestly hope they do okay with the sales of the Audya too. I would really like to see them recoup their R&D and other costs that they have put into it and that they indeed stay afloat for many, many years to come, and with many more successive high end arranger models in the future being built.

Competition is good for the whole industry and there continues to be many innovative features and advancements in technology coming out of Ancona, Italy from Ketron.

Hopefully there will be many more.

All the best, Mike