At this level of evasiveness, it seems unlikely I ever will...

I know some of you might have trouble remembering things from week to week, but if anyone even gives a toss, you MIGHT remember I was VERY enthusiastic about the demos. And I also made conjecture that I MIGHT even 'buy to try' if I could find a cheap way of doing that...

Perhaps remembering these facts, you might reconsider whether I'm just out to put down Ketron (which I'm not), or whether I might simply be an informed user of audio loops in a studio, and want some REAL information as to how the Audya manages to pull something off (if it manages at all) that even high power computers and dedicated software has great problems with.

You know, like an informed consumer is supposed to do. It's no coincidence that previous arrangers have lasted me for ten years or so without needing a replacement. I make sure that they do what I want them to do BEFORE I buy them. I know, I know, that's NOT the SZ way...

But it's mine.

I am tempted to personally insult those that think I should 'get a life'. But why respond in kind..? OK, because apparently, they think it's their right. Maybe it's fun... here goes;

So piss off, and let me do my own investigation... Too strong?

OK, just get your OWN life, then...