Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
I am glad that has finally been put to rest !!!
Way to go, Donny ...

t.

PS [b]DAMN
I wish I could have been there ...

[/B]

we are having a grand old time here In Shreveport.....I got another few things on my dream list out of the way.....For breakfast Don M took me to the best Po' Boy sandwich restaurant in town....OMG!!! I had hugh Deep Fried Shrimp Po'Boy sandwich...it was awesome, with about 20 big shrimp coated in a light seasoned batter on soft Home baked Long rolls with lettuce tomato & Remoulade Sauce YUMMMYYY!! Then off to big music store for some shopping & meeting some of Don's good friends all musicians....we proceeded after that to go setup for tonight's Gig at Ernest's Orleans restaurant where Don & myself will perform....after a few sound checks we took a break & now dream number two.......Susan Mason again didn't disappoint me and bought a Madi Gras "KINGS CAKE"... OMG!!!! it's soooo good I always wanted to try one!!....
Now were getting dressed for tonight and I'll have more to come after we have some Marinated Giant Crab Claws & Steaks at Ernest's then the jam begins on stage for the paying audience ........this here Jersey cowboy gonna kick some butt tonight!!

l8tr

[This message has been edited by DonM (edited 01-20-2009).]