Right on Diki..., Heck it has already been done TWICE already. Proof enough that a modern arranger keyboard can be produced with UP TO DATE styles can be seen in the Yamaha DJX.., and (remember this blast from the past) Roand EG-101...

Diki's absolutely right Gary..., where you live Balt/Philly/DC area is FREAKIN HUGE for modern radio stations. When I went out there several years back..., I was in electronica bliss with all those stations that played this music.

I'm not some 20 year old kid either. Far from that. I do however enjoy some modern music (don't care for that trash gangsta rap with B this B that, MF this, ect). There are some really good R&B/Hip Hop artists out there that are very talented. I will use the word talented because if you think it's easy as pie to create a modern radio ready track.., then you're sorely mistaken.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 01-16-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.