Ditto to the M92 or the Z72. Either one will allow the bottom keyboard to be pulled out enough to use the controls without having to hunch over with a flashlight to see the panel. Like mdorantes said, the M92 flattens out for transport easier than the Z72. They are both a little heavier to transport than an 'X' type stand but way worth it in my opinion.

I tried one of those 'V' stands and didn't care for it at all. Besides having some wobble that was a concern, the way the arms are positioned (which like the Apex stand I had a while ago), if anyone happens to come up in front of you and lean on the left or right front corner of your keyboard, there is a good chance that the instrument will flip right off the stand.

Then there is the issue of foot room. The M92 and Z72 have nothing at all to get in the way of your feet. In fact, I sometimes use a set of bass pedals under my M92 when doing solo piano or duo gigs. The 'V' stand legs are in an awkward place for me at least when playing in a sitting position.

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band