Until anything gets released, studio demos are the only thing that gets us all worked up... The frenzy about the T3 happened on the basis of the factory demos alone until it actually hit user's hands as well.

I've got to admit, the Audya's demos were some of the most realistic (and useful, stylistically) that I've heard so far. FAR beyond the T3 (and my G70!) IMO...

I guess it's just Ketron's bad luck that their product cycle came to fruition at the start of a global recession and financial meltdown. Were it not for that, I think that the price would be lower (exchange rates would not have gone crazy) and financing would be easier to come by, and all y'all's 401k's would still be healthy enough to afford it!

I don't often contemplate this, but if I can find a dealer with a VERY low restocking fee, I may very well make this the first 'try to buy' keyboard I've ever got, because I know for a FACT there won't be one in a store anywhere NEAR me...

I doubt I'll buy it, but I would SURE like to try it out, after those demos. Even the T3 didn't tickle my curiosity this much