Does anyone here have a Nintendo Wii.., and if so are you hooked up to the net? Memebers can keep in touch through these systems.., and Nintendo is releasing a mic so that any and all connected Wii owners from all over the world can voice chat either through game play or just to simply chat.

If anyone here has a Wii and is connected we can all exchange Wii numbers and use that as another means of keeping in touch. Those who have the Wii systems can also tell you (who use the units to keep in touch with others) that you don't even have to log on to the server to see you got a message. The Wii's are very cool in that the system has a cool blue glow when you have a message Plus you can use these to send email to eachothers Wii systems.

Anyways.., if anyone here has a Wii and wants to exchange Wii numbers chime in....

Sorry a bit off topic.. My wife just suggested this to me and I thought it may be something others here would be interested in trying. (I know we got a few Gamers here.., but they don't admit it).
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.