Thanks guys!
here still a lot of work to make, software and hardware for the new MS models.
We lose a lot of time for porting the new OS under Linux Ubuntu, because the new AM3 Mainboard generation request a totally new OS and still some linux drivers have to be fixed from the manufacture.

Same here happen with the Qranger, now is totally changed again, full native QT4 because the old version Qt3 had a lot of issue, not compatible with the new OS.
All the styles that I have made, have to be rewritten again, because no more compatible with the new Qranger 2.3.
For that I don't have invested more resource for develope new styles, but now finally when I release the OS 2.8 we can start full working again.
The great feature of Qranger is the Editor, for sure can missing some complex arranger features BUT with qranger editor is really so easy to compose styles and songs.
Audya seem also really interesting is some features but I will then see how user friendly is the style editor interface and how you have to programming one style.

Please, do NOT compare the MS with the Openlabs..have really nothing to do.
They are only a PC assembly is a keyboard case, with the all standard available windows software that everyone can buy.
Running Reaper and play over some sounds is possible made with any PC.
Ask they if are able to running Forte sounds manager and Reaper at the same time..and also make some performace without use the PC keyboard and mouse.
The BIg difference on MS is the all embedded Linux software integrated and customized.
In the only MS OS musical part, we have developed about 560.000 linees of code, you can see here the main source code folder: http://www.lionstracs.com/demo/sourcecode.jpg

Stephen Fortner from musicplayer.com is waiting one MS for make the full review, when I release the OS with Ubuntu, Sthepen will be the first one to receive it.
I will also give one FREE sample to Frankie

Just let me complete the last stuff in the next weeks..
cheers