Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
What I'm trying to prevent are the innocent lurkers who read comments like:

"an embarrassment on stage"
"until fixed will never buy one"
"same as the old Korg arrangers - never change"
"glitches on many"
"catch up to the rest of the arrangers"

I am not a Korg employee and also enjoy other boards. I just think some here have really bashed this product, instead of looking at their own.

Continue to be the forum marverick, Diki. Good luck.

You remember your comments about other arrangers, zuki...?

Were they valid, even if not agreed to by users of the same arranger? Or were you ambushing lurkers yourself?

You see, you found operational aspects of other arrangers that you personally did not like. And posted them, ad nauseam. You can dish it out, but you can't take it?

And this goes FAR beyond personal opinion, here. AJ finally came up with audio examples to amply demonstrate what you and a few others had been tap dancing desperately to deny even existed... And, despite the proof, here comes the soft shoe shuffle again. Trouble is, of course, those poor 'innocent lurkers' have MUCH more than simply your personal testimonial to go on, now. They can actually hear it for themselves.

Whether they chose to live with this, or not, at least now is up to their INFORMED judgment, rather than relying on the evangelizing without the hint of criticism you offer up... Personally, were I lurking, I would put FAR more weight behind those who demonstrate their opinion, than those who remain musically anonymous...

Oh, and by the way, I think I can confidently state that I am probably the forum's greatest critic of his OWN arranger, as well as those used by others. Please don't confuse me with others such as yourself, who only have criticism of OTHER'S arrangers. All I am interested in is them ALL becoming better, and for ALL obvious flaws (such as this one) to be fixed by the manufacturers, rather than getting a 'free pass' from their fanboys.

You don't improve the breed by allowing genetic disorders to continue to propagate...

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 11-09-2008).]