I thought you guys might enjoy those I just don't get it..., this is Ed Diaz doing the demo too. The man CAN play, but when he gets on an arranger keyboard all hell breaks loose.

Ed Diaz just also did another Roland Juno Stage sound demo too.., and his playing is much better in that vid.

You almost feel like Roland is intentionally holding back on the arranger demos.., as if someone is saying to them.., "play well, but don't play too well", and at times seems that they really don't want to sell arrangers anymore because they just keep posting weak demos.

Look at the E-80 for example. Roland NEVER went past that one video on their site promoting the E-80. Not ONE Roland Rep video for that arranger on the US site.

****My only problem with Ed Diaz in many of his videos is that he's REALLY heavy handed and some of his patch examples would stand out more if he had a little more expression in it.., and laid back a bit on those heavy hands. You guys should check out his new Juno Stage demos where he's playing organ patches. He goes APE on those keys

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 10-31-2008).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.