Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:
Mike, Actually there were probably about half dozen more people in the photos than you see. I was behind the camera so I'm not in any of those photos, Frankieve never made it into any of the photos I shot and a few more guys were not standing by the arrangers when I was shooting photos.

No, no, Stephen. I didn't mean that there weren't possibly a lot of people at the feista. I'm glad there was several people that made it there. I was just suggesting that the meeting might have been a somewhat sparser crowd if people knew beforehand that the T3 and/or Audya wouldn't have been there. I could be wrong but since the T3 is so new that the paint hasn't even dried yet and the Audya is such a tecnological breakthrough and leap forward, that just the mention of those two keyboards being there would have drummed up a lot of excitement in people. Like I'm sure it did with you and Tony as well. Again, I'm happy that it turned out to be a great time for everyone involved and as I pointed out in my previous post just being able to meet other fellow synth-zoners and trade techniques etc., and also to play the high-end boards that were there was the most important aspect of the fiesta anyway.

Best,
Mike