Well, I have decided I am moving away from arranger keyboards and back to workstations.

A Yamaha XS7 to put a name on it.

It is far more MIDI/AUDIO friendly (editing, recording, control etc, etc), and it also sounds pretty good ... and the new OS even allows you to connect a keyboard (qwerty) to the USB and edit with that.

I am really getting tired of doing cover material, and I want to re-visit recording original music, which I know IS possible on the PA, but there are less "hoops and bars" using a dedicated workstation.

I had a long and honest think about it and found that I was only using the pure arranger mode on the PA about 10% of the time and essentially just using it as a live keyboard and to store up songs on the hard drive, which I can do with my small laptop. And so I cannot justify anymore, the capital tied up in it.

I have also bought the Helicon Harmony M to go with it, and if after I sell the PA I have some spare cash, I might buy a s/h T2, just for the fun of mucking around with it in my leisure time.

So I will probably not visit this forum as much in the future because I envisage I will be spending the bulk of on-line time on the Yamaha Motif forums from now on.

I will still be around SZ from time to time, but as my focus is going off arrangers I probably won't participate much in the discussions.

All the best to everyone,

Cya

Dennis