Thanks again guys – yeah, it was quite an experience from start to end. It had all the potential for a “perfect storm”… Quickening the tempos on most of the songs the night before the gig, changing the styles to ones I was not used to doing the songs with, and then the environment and pressure of the crowd. Yikes. More than $150 worth for sure. If anything, I “overpracticed” for this by spending all day yesterday going over it to the point I didn’t need the music. I am quite confident that had I not put in the extra practice time, I could have had a disaster on my hands because of the straining I had to do to hear the singer. Had I not been comfortable w/the changes, I could have stumbled on them and possibly knocked us both off the stage. I was fully prepared for (and expecting) a “root canal” but (thanks in large part to the quality and versatility of my keyboard) I lucked out with just a cleaning! HA HA HA!!

Randy

[This message has been edited by saxxman (edited 08-10-2008).]

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"