Actually, Dennis, if I'm guessing the right design flaw (it's one of my pet peeves), it's that the ACC (but not the ABASS and ADRMS) get cut off when you go from different types of chord recognition. I like to play my vocal backing in Pianostyle, and do the solos in regular recognition (I know, I know, I should do the whole thing in Pianostyle ) and when I switch between them, whoops! There go the ACC parts

And sadly, there is NO workaround... it happens every time you do it. Only workaround is to not do it (or have to do it by hand extremely accurately, just when you are usually playing your a$$ off, too!).

So I can assure you, it's not a non issue! I do my level best to keep this one front and center on the Roland forums, as it was NOT the behavior of the G1000, so not a tried and trusted system and possibly correctable.

Now, perhaps few do the recognition type thing in their playing, so this flaw hasn't exactly bugged a lot of people, over here. But I would have thought a timing issue with fills is something you do all the time. So, were I to have a Korg, and was 'enduring' this on a daily basis, I sure would be trying more vocally for a 'fix'.

While still loving my G70, and still convinced that, FOR ME , it's still the current best choice, I have never shirked away from exposing what flaws exist in it, as publicly as possible, in the belief that manufacturers will work harder to correct widely known problems than un-complained about and concealed flaws. And experience through the two major revisions to the G70 OS have persuaded that sometimes, they actually DO SOMETHING about things!

And sometimes they don't

But you got to keep trying... Korg have another new OS coming out, with talk about new capabilities. But who knows? Maybe if enough of you HAVE complained loudly enough, the issue might be fixed on the new OS

I hope they have...