If the vibrato is part of the raw sample you can't change it. Now if the vibrato was simply applied by the makers use of the internal LFO settings, then you can go into patch edit and adjust this. Over the years I've noticed that (primarily on arrangers by all the makers) patches are being produced with fixed LFO's on acoustic instruments. My only assumption is that the keyboard makers go on their own assumption that the average arranger player doesn't use patch editing on their keyboards. I think that's true to a certain point.., as arrangers have always been known for that "out of box" sound. I'm sure many players here don't go too deep into patch editing on their arrangers too, but loading a keyboard with samples that have fixed LFO's is a bit too much. I can understand if the average arranger player may not go in and twist up a patch beyond all reason, but I'm quite sure many arranger players have a basic understand of adjusting the LFO or vibrato setting on patches.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.