Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Hammer,

There isn't a hill of beans difference between the two. I have a bad back, had two back surguries, and 32 pounds isn't enough weight to worry about. Granted, there are days when that 32-pound base unit feels like it doubled in weight, but most of the time it's nothing I can't handle, even at age 68.

Here's the deal. I use the Bose L1 for everything now. The Logitech Z-5500 hasn't been out of the house for nearly six months, and the way things are going it will likely stay in the house until I have problems with the Bose L1, which isn't likely. In the time I've owned the L1 it has been on more than 1,000 jobs, the base unit's case is a bit worn from sliding it out of the van and loading it on the Rock "N" Roller cart, but the sound is superior to every sound system I've used in nearly 50 years.

Go for the 45-day trial period and if you don't like what you hear, send it back. It's the best deal on the market that I know of.

Good Luck,

Gary

Gary I know better and I know you are not on the payroll at Bose. You are very convincing.....been toying with the idea of a Bose for quite some time and with a 45 day trial what's not to like!!