WOW! Just under $850 That's an incredible price! The feature update on this GW-8 is huge compared to the current model. I was half expecting $1000 at the least

I will say this though....., there's a VERY good chance that's an intro price. The price on Roland gear has been going up lately. I've seen in some places the SonicCell has increased by $100 and The Juno-D has been selling for a while at $495, and it's now up to $595. Also (not sure if it happened yet), but Fantom G prices are supposed to go up too.

So if this is an intro price (buy'em up now!). At $849 it's a great bargain.

**On a side note..., It makes no sense that the GW-8 is going for this price and the EXR5s is selling at Sweetwater for $895 The GW-8 is miles ahead of the EXR5s yet it sells for almost $50 more.. That's crazy!

--------------------------------------------
(FANTASTIC to see squeak's postings...I've missed him!!!)
--------------------------------------------

Im flattered I probably won't be a regular poster. The GW-8 really got my attention and I check in here every so often and due to a personal interest in the topic decided to participate.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 06-26-2008).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.