Sorry, Jerry, I did mean you. Guys, this is GREAT! Chas, just tell me who to make the check out to. You're first. I'll just need the name of your chosen group and a mail-to address (email me privately). I'll send the check the day you let me know who to make it out to (actually, it's scheduled for July 1 or when I get the name). Habitat is fine, or any other cause of you're choosing.

Don, you'll be next. Right now, I'll plan to send the check October 1. Just get me the name of the group. I already know where YOU live, big guy!

Mainer, you'll be January 1. Just get me the name. I think I still have your address from that "big business" deal we did last year!

And Donny, just email me the name of the school and your address. I'll send an extra $100.00 check to you for that school on approximately July 1. You're a good man for supporting your own the way you are.

Folks, please make sure the organization has 501(C) status, if possible. Even that isn't a deal breaker. If donations are tax exempt, just let me know.

I think over time, it will be really interesting to see the varied interests of members.

Chas and Don, it's humbling to see your offer. That was not my intention, and it absolutely was not necessary, but it certainly does not surprise me at all.

What a happy day!

Russ