Cassp,

A significant number of OMB entertainers are currently using the Z-5500 system in niteclub and restaurant settings. Some, including myself, swapped out the Center speaker only to improve the mid range sound level and quality.

In my case, I used an old Radio Shack speaker that sold for under $30. However, even without swapping the center speaker out, the sound quality is superb. Keep in mind this is a 550-watt RMS system that was orriginally designed for gamers. The peak power is 1,100-watts, the sub packs lots of punch at 188-watts RMS. The five satellites combined punch out 317-watts RMS.

If you decide to purchase the Logitech Z-5500 system, I suggest buying it from a retailer that has a liberal return policy. Most of the big box stores offer up to 15 days without a restocking fee as long as the merchandise is returned in the orriginal cartons and still in new condition.

Good Luck,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)