Thanks for the pics Don! Looks like everybody had a great time. It was good to see a Tyros1 there at the Jam. I didn't notice a Tyros2. Oh well..., the Tyros2 possibly is losing a little bit of its appeal in the arranger world arena perhaps. Maybe a lot of people are dumping them already and "saving" up while they wait for the new Tyros3? I guarantee you if they haven't dumped them already most of them will when the Tyros3 is released no doubt. Yamaha is putting another carrot in front of people and a lot of people have to have that carrot for some reason. Hey, it keeps Yamaha in business I guess right? I would have bought a Tyros3 for SURE if it'd had 76 keys. As well as up to half of some of the other people in that "How many keys" thread we had a while back. Half of the people in that thread wanted 76 keys. Seems obvious to me even if it doesn't to Yammie.

Hey, did anybody get to go fishing in that lake while they were there? I was practically born on a boat and had I known there was a lake close by?!?!? Oh well, water under the bridge.... Maybe next year.

Best,
Mike