Quote:
Originally posted by PraiseTheLord:

So I must be doing something right, and it is giving me the motivation to go on. Now the question is can I make the next transition to gig with the new Pa2XPro, where I typically will do 20+ songs in a set compared to the 10 (5 new each week) I do at church each week.

I did download and load the additional styles posted by Dede on www.createsongstyles.com. I understand they are some additional styles from Pa1X or other Pa series products, that are not on the PA800 or Pa2XPro. Anyway, I found them a really good add, and gave some additional variety. You have to remember they don't have an Ending3!

There are a whole bunch of other styles on that web site from 9000Pro, Technics, G-70. Don't know how good they are, but that's another source. Might be a gem or two.

Once I have a bunch of songs in the songbook, maybe a good selection of favorite performance settings, I think I'll find life easier. I hope.

Graham

Graham, I would say you're right on track and once you enter more songbook entries you'll be ready to go. I find the Songbook feature very helpful. I too downloaded some styles from the Create Styles site, some very usable styles. For a few moments I thought my ending 3 button malfunctioned. Good Luck