Quote:
Originally posted by adimatis:
tin,
since you do not care, you could as well skip the subject. no need to let us know that you dont care. you're only waisting my/our time.

fran,
what would be next? honestly, i envy you (in a good way!) for doing this! i'd love changing keyboards as fast as you and donny for that matter do.

Adi, I agree. As for the future, Fran has been pretty consistent with his G1000 and G70 keyboards. Of what I know of the ol' guy, my guess would be nothing new unless it's Roland and a marked improvement over the G70.

As for the abundance of keyboards, I was just sitting here wondering the same thing and came to the conclusion the all of us here suffer from an abundance of time and money. The money issue can be argued, but we all seem to have enough of it to buy what we want when we want it. It just so happens that Donny and others (me included this year) like to switch out arrangers for one reason or another.

And in the end... if you pamper your equipment and are shrewd, you can recoup most or all your expenses when reselling... the love you take is equal to the love you make.