A few of you, have asked why did I decide to sell my E-60...so here is my reasoning..

First off..the E-60 is a super keyboard, and my decision to sell was not an easy one...in fact I actually placed it on Ebay as a test sale..I have done this before to see the strength of a saleable item...Well I can tell you now ..it is a saleable item...in fact I could have sold three of them[interested people]..

Here are some of my deciding factors..[without giving Diki too much credit].. ]

The weight factor between the E-60 and G70 ..is large...on the surface..

The problem arises in the overall picture..let me just make a statement first..

When we look at what the E-60 does..it does it great[maybe the best for the money]..What it can't do, we need to add other gear to do the job..Here lies the problem for me..

Mainly the lack of the mic input necessitates carrying a mixer with effects..and if I needed the harmonizer...another piece of equipment..

The lack of audio inputs[for a laptop], also necessitates the mixer..

Now the weight issue has reversed..and the all in one G70 [with the other sound advantages and features, as the extra keyboard parts, and audio effects]..comes out the easy winner for me..

I even considered using the E-60 with the Roland cube 60 [spring reverb] for small jobs....but still to many sacrifices for me..overall..

The G70 allows me to mix all my gear with in the G70...levels for all the instrument parts, levels for mic and harmony, levels for laptop ..all right there on the keyboard...

This is my comfort zone...So although I will miss the E-60 for what it does...I won't miss it for what it doesn't do..

17 pounds more for the keyboard, but saving all the other hassles with extra gear to set up....G70 travels with me..all the time...Now about those roadies..