Guys - actually, the "word" so far is positive but the issue is still not resolved. PayPal now says the dispute is "closed" and says a refund was issued by the seller. However, there is no refund in my bank account. The PayPal site lists the refund as "pending" and when I clicked on that it says "seller may not have had sufficient funds to pay the refund - PayPal is reviewing the case".

So I called PayPal and they said "don't worry, it takes a few days to clear our review". I really don't know what is to review. I wouldn't care about a few more days if they hadn't closed the dispute for me. I would have preferred to close the dispute myself when I received the money. So I am going to wait til maybe Wednesday and then call PayPal again. I can't really re-open the dispute, so I am going to have to talk to them on the phone if the money is not deposited shortly.

I'll let you know when I get the final word. I am relieved that they say the refund is issued, but I will be a lot happier when I see it in my account.. Wish me luck!

Randy

[This message has been edited by saxxman (edited 01-27-2008).]

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"