Hey Mike..sorta hijacking the post....

I found myself very disappointed with the Sonic cell...not because of the sounds..they are great..

I grew impatient and purchased retail at Guitar Center..even though I had one ordered at dealer cost[associate dealer]..

The very first big disappointment...the Sonic cell is limited to a total of 99 files..any combination..Wav, Mp3, and SMF...If you needed to use another selection you have to change the thumb drive and reboot..

The other big problem for me....Every time you select another tune..you quickly have to reset the vocal mic settings [reverb]...I could not find any way to save this correctly....Very dumb..

I decided to buy a Juno G instead[traded back the Sonic Cell and bought the JunoG at retail again...wanting to regroup my initial loss on the Sonic Cell]..

The Juno G turned out to be the better unit for me..Only one SRX space compared to 2 on the Sonic Cell....Same Fantom engine with 128 polyphony...Much easier editing capabilities on the Juno G.....4 stereo track audio recording etc...

And the 2 biggies...The Vocal [input and effects settings remain when you select a new song[also 999 limitation on song files]..

Add the 61 key controller that the Juno G allows..makes it head and shoulders better for me..

On the plus side the Sonic Cell audio interface records super clean at 24 bit /96 khz...The Juno G 44.1khz..

Someone needing a great sound source and audio interface...the Sonic Cell is hard to beat...but for song playback the 99 limitation could be a problem..sure 99 is enough to do a predetermined set...but I want to be able to seek more...much more..

The Christmas sequences sound great on the Sonic Cell, I have the same sequences[using them for the last 15 years]..and they sound just as good on the Juno G..

One other side note comment..I found my G70 to be just as great of a sound source[also Fantom engine}..thus really never needed a Sonic Cell or a Juno G..For now I use the super light Juno G with a laptop on my band gigs[13 pound keyboard and a 6 pound laptop..