Hi Guy`s,

Scott , thanks for the link , I`ll check it out !!

Gary , Donny , Dennis & Diki , Thank you for your input.
The lap top ( note book ) idea is something to think about. At some point I will be getting a Mac-Book or MB Pro , but not to use as just an electronic music book , although it is a great idea , but how do or would you turn the page so to speak , if you had to.

Please keep in mind , that the music stand that comes with the KB is probably what I will end up using , it just would have been neat to make up your own music finder or song book of the songs you actually play !
And on the right KB maybe free up some ram in the process.

I really appreciate all the help I have been receiving and want to thank you again for ALL the help and advice you have given me. Without a decent music store around , you guy`s have sure helped a ton !!

It seems , at least at the rate I`m going , that the Tyros 4 will be on the market before I make my mind up

But that`s cool , like Donny said in another post , "it`s the person who buy`s for home use that takes the biggest hit " ( or to that effect ) meaning that by not giging there really is no why to recoup the cost , so that is why I`m just getting as much info as possible and trying to cover all my bases and options.

So once again , you guy`s have helped BIG time , many thanks !!

Take care,
Gary 