I liked all of the voices in the video except that Sax. The Organs on the other hand were marvelous in my opinion. As were all the other voices except that particular Sax voice he used.

If the fill-in/variation anomaly is fixed then I may end up getting a Pa2xPRO down the road. Especially now that Ian's inside sources say no go for a 76 key Tyros3. If Ian has since learned differently about the possibility of a 76 key T3 he is certainly welcome to retract his former statement if he wishes.

PS: I will probably wait to hear more regarding the Ketron Audya (and hopefully be able to play one without driving 500 miles or flying to Italy to do so ), before making a final decision. And who knows, by the time the Audya is released Yamaha may be ready to release the T4 which will have 76 keys. And then there's Roland with its new 76 key G-90 Ultra coming soon to a store near you. When I say soon I mean maybe summer 2008.

Sorry for poking fun at Ketron but it is very interesting that since Ketron announced the Audya months and months ago, there is still no demos on their website and no update as to its status.

Best,
Mike