Doug,
I just still have a bad taste in my mouth over the PSR2000. It had bugs that they wouldn't acknowledge, even though they tried to come up with "fixes" and the OS was advertised as being software upgradeable, and when it was delivered it wasn't.
However they still have most bang for the buck of all the keyboard I have access to try.
There are no Ketrons, GEMs or Rolands within a couple hundred miles, as far as I can find.
Technics doesn't have a mic processor to suit me.
I didn't like the Vocal Harmony on the Korg PA80, and it had limited fill-ins and breaks.
Plus it didn't know much Country/Western.
I'm afraid to order a Ketron sight-unseen because I'm not certain I'll be comfortable with the location of the fill and variation buttons. The X1 had them on the right-hand side and I'm too old to have to learn to reverse everything. They appear to be better-located but I need to personally try one.
GEM's Od-Odys-Odyssey whatever, is really heavy, plus I haven't been able to arrange to play one. Maybe they'll come out with a portable version, but for now . . .
That just about leaves Yamaha. At least they are dependable and I know them inside-out. The U.S. support people try hard, but they really don't seem to have any clout at all with Japan.
DonM