Hi Fran...i currently have the yorkville sub and i want to scale down for convience but still want a nice sound. I dont dj for young kids and i only do weddings...no club work. The yorkville i have now had a 10" but the cabinet is much bigger and heavier than the logitech. I might even be tempted to go with 2 of the logitech subs over the yorkville if it would do the job. Maybe if i had 2 pretty girls to haul my equipment like you do i wouldn't mind the yorkville sub...lol.
Hey Gary...Is the best place to get it on amazon? I know i missed a few deals on the system before. The one amazons running now is 250 + 25 shipping . I guess if i end up not using it for dj i can just use it for live and jams with my friends when i dont want to carry a lot of stuff. I trust everyones judgement here. I think midrange is highly overrated anyways...lol. Actually i'm switching out my mains too, to the jbl eon10 g2's as soon as i can stomach the prices on those things. The total will come out close to the price of the bose PAS when you add in the subwoofer, cases, and standadapters.... ugg.