Sadly it won't be here for another day or so. My wife ordered it from MusiciansFriend. Those bast#%#d's totally screwed her on the delivery date. When she ordered it the website told her 3-5 days via UPS ground. Well she called later to find out why it didnt ship on the day it was supposed to. MusiciansFriend's response was just plain wrong.

They're moving their wharehouse--which is understandable, and can cause delays, BUT when my wife ordered.., the BIG YELLOW disclaimer on the order page WASN'T THERE. They didn't post this disclaimer until after my wife purchased the unit, then those a$$holes slid her order under that disclaimer without notice, and delayed the shipment. Of course as with many online retailers, customer service is plain crap. They said "sorry nothing we can do". The wife ended up shredding our MusiciansFriend Credit card after that, and is going to cancel the account. So this will be the last order from MusiciansFriend.

I know others will say why didn't you order from George Kaye for example. I have no problem ordering from a store like his, but the issue is he's on the WEST coast and I'm' on the EAST coast. (Plus my wife ordered the unit while I was at work as a surprise for me...)

Any UPS or FedEx shippment going ground from coast to coast goes through A LOT of hands and packages over those distances are my likely to get damaged. We all know the horror stories on this subject!

On another note, the info I got for the NP-30 was pretty interesting. I was told the sounds are the same as you'd find on the P series (P-60/65/70). The 30 is just a 76 key graded (semi-weighted version of that series)--so I was told

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 08-06-2007).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.