Hi Phil

I am curious which keyboard you have and in what kind of setting you are going to be playing in.

Is it that you have $150 gift certificate to spend at Musicians Friend only? Where you can shop and how much you have to spend may be a couple of prime factors for you right now.

I guess all of your specifics would help us to make suggestions.

I realize everyone here is trying to help. Some, just have a smoother way of doing it.

I would suggest taking the good advice offered here from the pro's that are doing it. Not just from someone who read some spec's someplace.

Sharp has made some interesting points, but I would be willing to bet he never heard nor tried any of the equipment being discussed in this thread.

I think if Sharp actually took the time to search under z2200 and z2300 here, he would see how many are playing out with the Logitechs and would change his tune a little, or at least his manner of expressing himself. He might even decide to see why so many people have bought them and like them.

Like everything else they're may not be for everybody, just as Korg products are not for me.

Peace
Scott