Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Mmmmm, tonight I made a grilled chicken, walnut, & apple salad. I enjoy eating it at my desk where I partake of Nigel's "haven for the musical minds" !
I don't care how anyone else does their forum - this place is home for me. Show a little respect, contribute and enjoy.
There is absolutely nthing wrong with the forum or the moderation. There are momentary lapses of judgement, but hey - that's life. Let's minimise the lapses and move on.

Dave....Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your salad....sounded like a good one, maybe if I ate more of those I wouldn't be so heavy.
I agree with you when you say we should show
respect, contribute and enjoy and also that there are lapses in judgement and that's also a part of life, however, we should all
learn from those "momentary lapses in judgement" that appear to have been all to frequent of late. Dave, not to prolong this
discussion, I value your posts, your music
and your knowledge and I think that you will have to agree that the disrespect and verbal abuse has escalated over the past few
months and has disrupted the forum. As good as the forum is, it can and should be better while exercising decorum from it's membership. I'm glad that you feel that this forum is like your home, mine also, hopefully, you will help to preserve the peace in our home. Now I'm going to try one of those salads you built. Thanks for your input. Peace
TR