Hi Terry,
Loved 'Jerusalem Jive' especially how the melody is kind of echoed by the flute which then dominates then slips to background again. Really cool.

Moscow at midnight I really really love. The piano is really smooth and light. I could listen to this one all night! (actually I have it on repeat on media player so I have been listening to it for quite a while )

Listening to 'One World' through the headphones is pretty good! That wonderful effect where it shoots from one ear to the other really fits well with the 'style' of the song. It is much too late to listen to it through the speakers at the mo (2.40am here) but I will tomorrow! It will be interesting to see if it sounds as 'etherel' through the speakers.

Tibetan Gold really reminds me of something and I can't put my finger on what it is....I don't mean a tune or song ....I mean an experience! I like it though.....very eastern promise Did you use specific asian instruments (real or sampled) for this track? The sound is very authentic and excellent imho.

Out of the four I have listened to so far my fave has to be 'Moscow at Midnight'. Kind of Cole Porter meets Alan Price who suggest they meet Terry Telson and all jam on in Red Square over ice cold Vodka and hot sweet tea!

As usual nice work Terry. Really enjoyed listening and will be back at your site for the rest tomorrow!
Tony

------------------
www.tonywmusic.co.uk